About Me...

My name is Erica Burrell. I am a junior at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Elementary Education. I plan to graduate in Fall 2011. I have wanted to be a teacher since second grade. My second grade teacher, Mrs. Powe, inspired me. She also made a difference in my life. Like her, I would love to make a difference my students' lives!

iTunes University

I have discovered that iTunes University is also a very helpful tool. I now know that you can find useful information in iTunes. I learned that this application include lectures, lab demos, as well as campus tours. All of their downloads are free. iTunes University is a great tool for using podcasts and vodcasts. This could help me because if I am looking to research a few things for my classes as a student, I could always turn to iTunes University to see if they have any useful information. As a teacher, I could maybe get ideas from this application and it could be used as a learning tool while I am teaching.